Reset button The wireless controller operates in an abnormal manner. Try resetting the wireless controller by pushing the reset button on the controller rear with a thin-tipped object such as a pen. The wireless controller does not vibrate. Select Settings > [Accessory Settings] > [Controller Vibration Function], and then try setting [Vibration Function] to [On]. [...]Read More...
- PS3 Software Updates And System Settings
- PS3 Problems- Connections & Cables
- PS3 Problems | How To Access PS3 Safe Mode
- PS3 Problems-Dust Extraction
- PS3 Problems-Cooling The PS3 Down
- PS3 Problems-How To Shut Down Your PS3 Properly
- PS3 Problems – Why The PS3 Has Problems
- PS3 Problems | PS3 Maintenance
- PS3 Problems- Thrustmaster T500 Wheel And Pedal.
- PS3 Problems – Gaming Seat.